Lawn Care Service Jobs in Lexington, South Carolina
Lawn Mowing Service Jobs in Lexington S.C. are a click away!
Job Description: Lawn Service and Sprinkler Repair Technician
Busy Bee Lawn Care of Columbia was founded on old fashioned principles that have helped build on our success. We do exceptional work at a moderate price and employ hard working, upstanding people that reflect this high standard. We have grown to be one of the top irrigation companies serving the area of Greater Columbia, S.C. We will continue to grow and we look forward to having you grow with us.
Although initially this is an entry level position under the direct supervision of the company owner or the top level employees, the position eventually calls for an individual who can (on their own with no supervision) maintain yards, bushes, fall cleanup; do various plumbing and electrical related repairs on various residential and commercial properties, and sprinkler system installation (although we're mostly a sprinkler repair company). This staff member would be expected to maintain an acceptable level of output where their accounts are concerned. They will drive a company truck, fully stocked with the plumbing, wiring, and other irrigation parts they'd need to complete the assignments that are given to them. Customer sales and customer interaction are an integral part of this job: you will be given a new customer's information, you'll call the customer, set up the appointment, perform the repair, and collect the payment. You will set your own schedule during working hours.
Qualifications (please do not apply if you do not have these basic qualifications):
1. Must have a good driving record - you will be given a company truck to drive during work hours.
2. Must be clean cut, with freshly laundered clothing, and satisfactorily representative of The Busy Bee Lawn Care Image. A set of company t-shirts will be issued.
3. Must have a sense of completion on the tasks at hand, able to deliver to customers well done, professional service
4. Must have adequate prior experience in any mechanically related field such as Automotive repair, plumbing, HVAC, irrigation, small engine repair etc. You will be required to prove your competency within the probationary period.
5. Must be capable of quickly and effectively communicating by text message and email via smartphone
6. We have a strong anti-drug policy – no illegal drug use or lack of sobriety will be tolerated
7. Must display a quality work ethic and motivation as well as an ability to get along well with others to enhance the work environment
We are looking for candidates who would commit to long term employment with Busy Bee Lawn Care, growing with us and helping us build and retain our customer base.
Hours of Service: 8am sharp until the work is done for the day
Salary: $8.50/hour for entry level. Increasing as your skills improve to where you can run the route, do sales, etc. At that point you will have salary plus commission. Average income after 3 years is in the $55,000 range.
How To apply: APPLICATIONS WILL BE TAKEN ONLINE ONLY. NO phone calls about employment please – email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.